[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Issues with bindings tests

From: Daniel Shahaf <d.s_at_daniel.shahaf.name>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:00:40 +0000

Julian Foad wrote on Wed, May 14, 2014 at 05:45:37 +0100:
> Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>
> > James McCoy wrote on Tue, May 13, 2014 at 22:00:55 -0400:
> >> I had tried the below patch but ran into some other issues that I didn't
> >> have the time/experience to properly diagnose.
> >
> > There was no attachment.
>
> Last time I checked, a couple of years ago, the mailing list server
> silently stripped attachments that weren't of an 'approved' MIME type.
> I don't know if it still does that.

This list has been configured for a while now not to strip attachments.
Received on 2014-05-14 15:01:29 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.