Re: 1.8.4 up for testing/signing
From: Branko Čibej <brane_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:07:57 +0200
+1 to release
Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion, build 12F45
Dependencies from homebrew:
Tarball contents and signatures
(fsfs, bdb) x (local, svnserve, dav)
- 'make ctypes-python' fails
- Swig bindings do not build with the generated wrappers included in
- C tests do not work with the --enable-optimize configure option
- wc-queries-test #3 fails with SQLite 3.8.0, but passes with
- 'make check-javahl' requires 'make install'
- 'make check-swig-rb' requires 'make install-swig-rb'
GPG Signatures committed to the dist/dev/subversion repository.
-- Branko Čibej | Director of Subversion WANdisco // Non-Stop Data e. brane_at_wandisco.comReceived on 2013-10-23 10:08:27 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.