RE: Regression in 1.8.x - checksum mismatch when using svn via http/apache
From: Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:57:23 +0200
If everybody could reproduce this as easy as you describe here we probably
I’m guessing that this is the ‘zlib’ problem we finally identified last
Can you verify if the refreshed binaries (that should be available on
If this is the case it is caused by a specific combination of zlib
Until the files are available there you can temporarily find them at:
From: Christian Steineck [mailto:c.steineck_at_analytik-jena.de]
when updating to current svn version 1.8.x I spotted a regression.
On client side:
- Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 64bit
- SlikSVN 1.8.0 (also tested with SlikSVN 1.8.3 and TortoiseSVN
- Also tried SlikSVN 1.8.0 32Bit Version – same problem
On server side:
- Apache/2.4.6 (Unix) PHP/5.4.19 SVN/1.8.3
- Checkout a big project (in my test case 64MB of data) via http
- The checkout completes and the working copy has the complete
- Checkout fails on random file with svn: E200014: Checksum
- The mismatch is always on project files not on the .svn/
If you need more information I will try to request them from our IT.
Analytik Jena AG | R&D Software Analytical Instrumentation|
Analytik Jena AG mit Sitz in Jena | HR-B 200027 Amtsgericht Jena |
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.