Jan (CC'd) reported an odd problem on IRC today: he would get
Corrupt representation '537009 564 9641 0 61d9000a8ccca3379173bbbbe0bb15bc' [500, #160004]
Malformed representation header at /swdev/ssd/CONVERSION/SVN/test/db/revs/537/537009:593
*sometimes* when he ran 'update --parents' that pulled in
a not-yet-in-the-wc file. The errors went away after he restarted
httpd. The error log had an EPERM on rev-prop-atomics.mutex which may
or may not be related.
Now, that error is actually very odd:
- "61d9000a8ccca3379173bbbbe0bb15bc" doesn't occur anywhere in the filesystem
(rep-cache.db and db/revs/**/*)
- byte range [564, 564+9641] does not contain a start or end of a representation;
there is a representation
text: 537009 0 11118 3095593 e7f245ae8b4f219170fd5376e0fa4d02 c217337f689a3b2b7b87faf6267371af031d70a0 537008-bicw/_5
and I checked, it starts and ends in the right places (it is a DELTA
rep having a 20-byte header).
- Note that "593" is a byte offset, not a line number.
- The '0' either means "expanded size unknown", or --- if it means "the
expanded size is zero" --- then the md5 is wrong.
- The error message above is generated by representation_string(). The
filesystem is f6, so representation_string() should include the sha1
and uniquifier in its output; but it doesn't.
- svn 1.8.1, wandisco package
- CentOS 6 64bit
- client and server run on the same machine
- fsfs.conf is empty
Received on 2013-07-31 15:58:02 CEST