fsfs-format7 integration plan
From: Stefan Fuhrmann <stefan.fuhrmann_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:48:20 +0200
This is based on what was discussed in Berlin already.
The goal is to get FSFS improvements reviewed & integrated
* On the fsfs-format7 branch, duplicate the fsfs-f7 code and
* Rip out the f7 code from the fsfs backend.
* Open a "fsfs-improvements" integration branch. Merge all fsfs
* Let people review (give them 2 weeks) & merge the integration
* Continue work on fsx during that period and merge it directly
Everbody fine with that? Comments?
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.