[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: crash showing log in 1.8.0

From: Paul Burba <ptburba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:31:32 -0400

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Stefan Fuhrmann
<stefan.fuhrmann_at_wandisco.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Paul Burba <ptburba_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Stefan K√ľng <tortoisesvn_at_gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Another one from the crash reports:
>> >
>> > in libsvn_client\log.c, line 715, function run_ra_get_log():
>> >
>> > matching_segment = bsearch(&younger_rev, log_segments->elts,
>> > log_segments->nelts, log_segments->elt_size,
>> > compare_rev_to_segment);
>> > SVN_ERR_ASSERT(*matching_segment);
>>
>> I tried to create a test for this, but I can't.
>
>
> Don't know how to get there but last week I got
> the NULL result when log_segments had a single
> entry with end < start. Maybe, that helps.

I'm away from Subversion stuffs for this afternoon, but will check
that out. Thanks!

--
Paul T. Burba
CollabNet, Inc. -- www.collab.net -- Enterprise Cloud Development
Skype: ptburba
Received on 2013-06-24 18:32:03 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.