[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: 1.8.0-rc1 up for testing/signing

From: Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:59:15 +0200

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bert Huijben [mailto:bert_at_qqmail.nl]
> Sent: dinsdag 14 mei 2013 15:20
> To: 'Mark Phippard'; 'Ben Reser'
> Cc: 'Subversion Development'
> Subject: RE: 1.8.0-rc1 up for testing/signing
>
>
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Mark Phippard [mailto:markphip_at_gmail.com]
> > Sent: vrijdag 10 mei 2013 17:43
> > To: Ben Reser
> > Cc: Subversion Development
> > Subject: Re: 1.8.0-rc1 up for testing/signing
> >
> > On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > I am using a new build process and using VS 2012, so I am sure that is
> > > the problem. But I am getting 49 test failures. I am attaching the
> > > fails.log but I do not think it lends much ideas. I tried running
> > > with --verbose but the output is the same.
> > >
> > > Getting the same failures over all three ra layers.
> >
> > Trying to figure out what is wrong, so setup my PATH to use the 1.8.0
> > binaries and run svnsync manually. Maybe my brain is just not
> > working, but what did I do wrong here?
> >
> > C:\svn-1.8>svnsync init file:///svn-1.8/repos https://hostname/svn/test
> > svnsync: E000022: Session is rooted at 'file:///svn-1.8/repos' but the
> > repos root is 'file:///C:/svn-1.8/repos'
> >
> > Basically just trying to sync a small remote repos to a local copy.
> >
> > Since it is the svnsync and svnrdump tests that were failing, that is
> > what I tested. I cannot see why I would get a bug like this and
> > others would not, so I am assuming I am just not functioning right
> > today.
>
> I'm running the SharpSvn testsuite on 1.8.x now and I found an easier
> reproduction recipy
>
> svn ls file:///localhost/C:/repo
>
> Will give an error that it is not the same repository as file:///C:/repo
> (the canonical format of the url)
>
> In 1.7.x both forms work correctly.

I'm looking at a few other issues right now, but this appears to be tied to
r1409147.

        Bert
>
> Bert
Received on 2013-05-14 16:07:59 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.