On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato_at_collab.net> wrote:
> +1, but why wait until next week? If you are confident in your changes,
> then get 'em into the practically visible/reviewable space ASAP! At this
> point in the merry month of December, "next week" for many folks translates
> effectively to "next year".
My intention was to wait 72 hours and merge giving people a chance to
object to the feature or implementation. However, I said next week
because 72 hours would have had me merging this weekend, which I
didn't figure was realistic. But your point is taken, given the
feedback I've gotten so far I may do the merge today.
Received on 2012-12-19 17:22:22 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev