It seems like this is the relevant commit:
Not sure how the behavior may have been amended since that commit as
it is kind of old. But the log message would explain why I did not
see it when I tried to do this as I did not take the (E)dit option. I
have gone back to the user to verify their recipe is correct.
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Please see this thread from Subclipse mailing list:
> Basically, a user has a recipe where an svn update has text conflicts.
> In addition to the usual conflict files, there is also a file named
> "foo.txt.edited" created. I can see in libsvn_wc/merge.c (in 1.7.x
> branch) that this can happen. In trunk this is now in conflicts.c.
> It is not clear to me what scenario triggers this, as I could not reproduce it.
> Anyway, it seems like the possible bug is that svn resolve does not
> remove this file as it does the others. Maybe if I could reproduce
> the problem I would understand why it is not removed, but it seems
> like a bug.
> Mark Phippard
Received on 2012-11-06 21:17:34 CET