> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1398389&view=rev
> Enable SQLite exclusive locking for the command line client as this is
This deprecates svn_client_config_create() and adds
/** Initialize a client context.
* Set @a *ctx to a client context object, allocated in @a pool, that
* represents a particular instance of an svn client.
* In order to avoid backwards compatibility problems, clients must
* use this function to initialize and allocate the
* #svn_client_ctx_t structure rather than doing so themselves, as
* the size of this structure may change in the future.
* The current implementation never returns error, but callers should
* still check for error, for compatibility with future versions.
* @since New in 1.8.
but it doesn't seem to mention what the new 'cfg_hash' parameter is for.
Received on 2012-10-16 03:07:40 CEST