[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: #if/#ifdef mismatches

From: Ben Reser <ben_at_reser.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:44:14 -0400

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s_at_daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> Found these two:
>
> subversion/libsvn_subr/cache_config.c:#ifdef APR_HAS_THREADS
> subversion/svnserve/main.c:#ifdef APR_HAS_THREADS
>
> (which should use #if, not #ifdef)
>
> I don't have time to audit the entire tree --- I checked only these two
> libraries and this one macro, not all source files and all macros.

I fixed those two. I looked to see if there were any other lines with
#ifdef that needed changing. Didn't find any but I could have missed
something.
Received on 2012-10-15 17:44:58 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.