Subversion 1.8 -- where are we?
From: C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato_at_collab.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:30:22 -0400
It's been a bit since I prodded the community for a status check on
Let's start with roadmap.html. We've got several "green lights" on the
- Improved handling of local moves/renames - looks like we're down to
- Editor V2 - Hyrum sez that "the work is sufficiently protected on trunk as
- libsvn_ra_serf stabilization - we're making progress here, but there are
- Symmetric merge - Julian has called for review of this work (as well as
- Inherited properties - This is, as far as I know, finished and should be
And then there are all the typical red items. API reviews, performance
- Paul is working on some of the server-dictated configuration stuff on his
- Julian has also requested code review of his 'svn mergeinfo' graph display
1.7.0 was released a year ago tomorrow. How can we ensure that we aren't
-- C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato_at_collab.net> CollabNet <> www.collab.net <> Enterprise Cloud Development
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.