[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Failing svnrdump_tests.py#43 with 1.7.x on Windows (was: Re: 1.7.3 next week-ish?)

From: Greg Stein <gstein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:55:45 -0500

On Feb 9, 2012 3:07 PM, "Paul Burba" <ptburba_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Johan Corveleyn <jcorvel_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Greg Stein <gstein_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> On Feb 9, 2012 1:23 PM, "Paul Burba" <ptburba_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Daniel Shahaf <danielsh_at_elego.de>
wrote:
> >>> >...
> >>
> >>> > It is suggested there that setting
> >>> > libsvn_ra_serf/update.c:MAX_NR_OF_CONNS
> >>> > to "2" will prevent ra_serf from driving multiple window handlers
> >>> > concurrently and thus avoid the bug. (Presumably by causing the
file to
> >>> > finish on the right side of the errant close_directory() call.)
> >>>
> >>> I just tried MAX_NR_OF_CONNS=2 with
> >>> ^/subversion/branches/1.7.x_at_1242422 and the test still fails:
> >>
> >> Woah. Weird. I may have been mistaken. Please try 1.
> >>
> >> If that fails, then more investigation is needed.
> >
> > I just tried with MAX_NR_OF_CONNS=1 and it still fails.
>
> Same for me.

Thanks, guys. It seems there is something wrong, probably independent of
ordering issues.

Sigh.
-g
Received on 2012-02-09 21:56:19 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.