Failing svnrdump_tests.py#43 with 1.7.x on Windows (was: Re: 1.7.3 next week-ish?)
From: Johan Corveleyn <jcorvel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 02:33:25 +0100
Having another look at this failure ...
So far, we know (anyone, correct me if I'm wrong):
- 'svnrdump load' in this test fails with: "svnrdump: E140001:
- It only happens on Windows.
- It only happens with ra_serf (both 1.7.x. and trunk) talking to
- If 1.7.x is rolled back to before r1239697, the problem does not occur.
- The problem does not occur with mod_dav_svn from trunk, not even
- So far, it has been reproduced by the buildbot svn-slik-w2k3-x64-ra,
I'm trying some more experiments. If anyone else has any ideas, shoot ...
-- JohanReceived on 2012-02-09 02:34:19 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.