Re: [PATCH] python script for issue #3961, fixing the bogus mergeinfo
Attaching an updated tweaked script...
On Friday 19 August 2011 11:45 AM, Prabhu Gnana Sundar wrote:
> Correcting the issue number as #3961...
> On Thursday 18 August 2011 08:32 PM, Prabhu Gnana Sundar wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> With reference to my earlier discussions in
>> I am attaching a python script which would find the bogus mergeinfo
>> and fix it.
>> This script would eventually look for the location segments of the
>> source paths against the respective revision
>> ranges present in the mergeinfo. With respect to the output of the
>> location segments it would create a new mergeinfo
>> and store it in the ".newmergeinfo" file in the path from where the
>> python script was run. The hash of this file would
>> be in the ".hashfile" in the same path.
>> By default, the script would not fix the new changes in the working
>> copy. Fixing the new mergeinfo to the working copy
>> can be achieved by passing the "--fix" option to the script.
>> Also, this script can also authenticate against the self-signed ssl
>> I tested this script on our asf subversion repo found a few bogus
>> mergeinfo such as in the "tree-conflicts" branch:
>> /subversion/branches/tree-conflicts with 872524-873154,868290-872329
>> The above should be correct mergeinfo since it was not at all present
>> in the revision range: r872330-872524
>> Also, I ran this script against the
>> https://ctf.open.collab.net/svn/repos/svnedge/trunk/console path and
>> found a bogus mergeinfo. (it has a self-signed cert)
>> Please share your thoughts...
>> Thanks and regards
Received on 2011-09-02 13:08:43 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev