[PATCH] svn_base64.c encode_bytes docstring
(encode_bytes): Clarify docstring.
--- subversion/libsvn_subr/svn_base64.c (revision 1139515)
+++ subversion/libsvn_subr/svn_base64.c (working copy)
@@ -108,12 +108,14 @@
str->len += BASE64_LINELEN;
-/* Base64-encode a byte string which may or may not be the totality of
- the data being encoded. INBUF and *INBUFLEN carry the leftover
- data from call to call, and *LINELEN carries the length of the
- current output line. Make INBUF have room for three characters and
- initialize *INBUFLEN and *LINELEN to 0. Output will be appended to
- STR. Include newlines every so often if BREAK_LINES is true. */
+/* (Continue to) Base64-encode the byte string DATA (of length LEN)
+ into STR. Include newlines every so often if BREAK_LINES is true.
+ INBUF, INBUFLEN, and LINELEN are used internally; the caller shall
+ make INBUF have room for three characters and initialize *INBUFLEN
+ and *LINELEN to 0.
+ INBUF and *INBUFLEN carry the leftover data from call to call, and
+ *LINELEN carries the length of the current output line. */
encode_bytes(svn_stringbuf_t *str, const void *data, apr_size_t len,
unsigned char *inbuf, size_t *inbuflen, size_t *linelen,
Received on 2011-06-25 13:09:32 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev