API review - svn_checksum, svn_client
From: Julian Foad <julian.foad_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:33:00 +0100
svn_auth.h - no comments
* svn_checksum_mismatch_err() - Private? Doesn't say how the formatted
* svn_client_commit5() - better name and/or description for
* svn_client_upgrade() - What versions can it upgrade from and to?
* svn_client_info3() - doc says 'path_or_url', param name is
* svn_client_uuid_from_path2() - since this now requires an abspath,
* svn_client_commit_item3_t.session_relpath - New field; insufficient
* svn_info_t has grown a 'wcroot_abspath' field even though the
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.