[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Error with tree conflict data in database after update from 1.6

From: Julian Foad <julian.foad_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:43:15 +0000

On Mon, 2011-03-21, Alan Wood wrote:
> Hi Devs
> I have now taken the plunge and moved to using version 1.7 tsvn for my development.
>
> After updating one of my working copies from 1.6 using TortoiseSVN from 2011/03/20
> subversion 1.7.0 r1082999 I had the following error:

Hi Alan. Not addressing your problem, but could I just check that
you're aware that version 1.7 is still in development and not yet
released. We call the development builds "version 1.7-dev" or
"1.7.0-dev" at this stage, and never "1.7" or "1.7.0" until it's
released.

- Julian

> using svn status either from TortoiseSVN or from command line gave:
> ..\..\..\subversion\svn\status-cmd.c:326: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\svn\util.c:969: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_client\status.c:537: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\status.c:2430: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\status.c:1259: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\status.c:1023: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\status.c:1207: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\status.c:803: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\status.c:561: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\questions.c:424: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c:7742: (apr_err=155016)
> ..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_wc\tree_conflicts.c:209: (apr_err=155016)
> svn: E155016: Invalid conflict info in tree conflict description
>
> After a debug session I found the offending row was for a directory
> called LanguageDlls.
>
> SELECT op_depth, repos_id, repos_path, presence, kind, revision,
> checksum, translated_size, changed_revision, changed_date,
> changed_author, depth, symlink_target, last_mod_time, properties
> FROM nodes
> WHERE wc_id = 1 AND local_relpath = "LanguageDlls"
> ORDER BY op_depth DESC;
> 0|1|trunk/Qproject/SuiteMSVC/LanguageDlls|normal|dir|365|||361|12994
> 79689054333|alan|infinity||0|
>
> SELECT * FROM actual_node WHERE wc_id = 1 AND local_relpath =
> "LanguageDlls";
> 1|LanguageDlls|||||||||()||||
>
> The "()" for the tree_conflict_data causes the error to be reported.
> I have deleted this row and all is ok now.
>
> Unfortunatly I did not keep a copy of the old working copy. It was
> all up to date with no changes so I knew I could just check it out
> again. I now do not have a way to reproduce this.
> There should not have been any conflict data of any sort in this
> working copy as I am the only developer and I have only every had
> one working copy. But that is relying on my memory a bit much.
>
> I hope someone may be able to plug this little hole in the upgrade
> system.
>
> Thanks
> Alan Wood
>
> Alan Wood
> Napier
> New Zealand
> Phone +64 6 835 4505
>
>
Received on 2011-03-21 10:43:53 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.