[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [PATCH] extend svn_subst_translate_string2() with a REPAIR parameter

From: Julian Foad <julian.foad_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:35:18 +0000

On Fri, 2011-01-14, Danny Trebbien wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Danny Trebbien <dtrebbien_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > Attached are a patch and log message to extend
> > svn_subst_translate_string2() with a new parameter, REPAIR. This
> > allows the caller to customize whether the translation repairs line
> > endings.
[...]
> Attached are the patch and log message for version 1.1 of this patch.
[...]

Hi Danny.

It looks fine.

I made one tweak: in the test for detecting an error, after detecting
the error, we need to clear the error, otherwise the test harness
reports success on the individual test but reports a problem at the end
of the test run:

  PASS: lt-subst_translate-test 1: test svn_subst_translate_string2()
  /home/julianfoad/bin/svn-c-test: line 35: 11406 Aborted

So I added "svn_error_clear(err);" after "SVN_TEST_ASSERT(err->apr_err
== SVN_ERR_IO_INCONSISTENT_EOL);".

Committed in r1063320.

Thanks.
- Julian
Received on 2011-01-25 16:36:05 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.