Re: [PATCH] '--version --quiet' should display only the version info in svnadmin, svnlook, svnsync, svndumpfilter, svnversion, svnserve
From: Daniel Shahaf <danielsh_at_apache.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:01:48 +0200
Prabhu Gnana Sundar wrote on Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 08:02:09 +0530:
Okay. Here are some suggestions. (Most of them have been recorded in the
* (from IRC yesterday) In SVNListParentPath, don't list repositories
(Currently it also lists things which aren't repositories at all.)
* Fix issue #3398 (re dynamic library loading).
* Fix issue #3532 (wc assert with ra_serf).
* Fix issue #3767 (ra_dav error marshalling).
* Fix issue #3641 (svnsync/svnrdump handling of nested replace-with-history).
Some of these are on my list too and I'll try to review patches
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.