From: Greg Stein <gstein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:08:39 -0400
Here is the latest wc-ng status:
* in-database properties are "done", pending writing some upgrade
* the pristine store is "almost done", pending some bug fixing, and
* entry_t removal is going well. there is a single use left in
* access_t removal is complete
* need to finish the new conflict storage and its associated API
* need to revamp the schema to the "NODE_DATA" approach, which will
* need to move to a single database
The light is at the end of the tunnel. Maybe another three months of work?
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.