I'm experiencing a bug with SVN.
I have a branch of our main project. I did some work on it in school
and then wanted to update the status of my working copy at home. The
files that were changed were correctly reflected in the working copy,
but new files that I added at school were not added to my working copy
at home. I can see the files in correct place while browsing the
repository with TortoiseSVN. I tried updating both with TortoiseSVN
1.6.6, and via NetBeans plugin using svn version 1.6.6 and then with
version 1.6.11 to no avail. Switching to the trunk and then back to
the branch fixes the problem.
The work at school was done using some older version of TortoiseSVN
(1.6.2 I guess, but I am not certain)
Our subversion server is version 1.6.6. I am sorry, but I can't grant
you acces to the repository itself, since it's a company server.
There seems to be a similar issue at google code support:
Received on 2010-04-24 14:11:51 CEST