On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:55 AM, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato_at_collab.net> wrote:
> Paul Burba wrote:
>> Do you recall what version of Subversion you used to do the
>> REVISIONIST HISTORY work
>> I'm assuming it was probably 1.6.6, which was the current release at
>> the time, but just wanted to be sure you were not using a trunk build.
> I don't run trunk Subversion's these days. Trunk can't handle my
> sparsely-checked-out working copy size.
> At any rate, it should have been 1.6.6, because I did all that work on
> svn.collab.net using the Subversion installed there.
That's what I was afraid of. Like I said, I used 1.6.6 in an attempt
to recreate the problem. Since I couldn't, I'm out of ideas as to
what went wrong here. I'll work on fixing the mergeinfo in our repos,
that is about all I can do re the incorrect offsets.
I'll also track down the second bug which didn't correctly adjust the
Received on 2010-03-09 14:24:58 CET