Re: svn commit: r916089 - in /subversion/branches/1.6.x-issue-3242-partial: ./ CHANGES subversion/libsvn_client/copy.c subversion/libsvn_client/delete.c subversion/libsvn_client/merge.c subversion/libsvn_client/mergeinfo.c subversion/libsvn_client/me
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 5:23 AM, <cmpilato_at_apache.org> wrote:
> Author: cmpilato
> Date: Thu Feb 25 02:23:24 2010
> New Revision: 916089
> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=916089&view=rev
> On the '1.6.x-issue-3242-partial' branch, merge (with heavy conflict
> resolution) r879762, r880472, and r880579 from old 'issue-3242-dev'
> branch (which see for log message information).
> These changes represent a subset of the changes I made on that branch
> for issue 3242. Specifically, these changes cause the
> mergeinfo-querying helper functions to not forcibly operate against
> the repository root URL, but to operate instead against the RA
> session's current URL (which is generally going to be something that
> is readable by the accessing user).
Wow, Michael you are reading my mind! I've started backporting
issue-3242 fix just yesterday evening :) Thanks!
Received on 2010-02-25 08:45:01 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev