That all looks good. You should look at tests.log and search for
"FAIL:", not XFAIL. Then look at what failed on a couple of tests.
That might yield something.
I usually build APR and APR-Util by building httpd. The build process
for that usually builds them pretty easily.
2009/6/6 yellow.flying <yellow.flying_at_yahoo.com.cn>:
> Hi Mark,
> I build the project as you said before, but I come across some problems.
> Can you give me some suggestions?
> I installed Perl, Python, ruby, Java, swig, built OpenSSL successfully, and
> checkout SVN trunk and "deps" zip. I have VS2008 on my computer.
> The following is directory structure:
> | |_apr
> | |_apr-iconv
> | |_apr-util
> | |_neon
> | |_serf
> | |_sqlite-amalgamation
> | |_zlib
> I input:
> python gen-make.py -t vcproj --vsnet-version=2008 --with-zlib=deps
> \zlib --with-apr=deps\apr --with-apr-util=deps\apr-util --with-neon=deps\neon --
> with-serf=deps\serf --with-sqlite=deps\sqlite-amalgamation --with-openssl=opens
> BDB not found, BDB fs will not be built
> Generating for VS.NET 2008
> Found installed ruby.
> Ruby bindings will be linked with msvcrt-ruby18.lib
> Found installed perl version number.
> Perl bindings will be linked with perl510.lib
> Found installed SWIG version 1.3.39
> Using SWIG library directory D:\My Documents\下载\swigwin-1.3.39\Lib
> Found JDK version 1.6 in C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05
> Found SQLite version 3.6.13
> Found neon version 0.28.3
> Wrote: build\win32\vcnet-vcproj\__ALL_TESTS___vcnet.vcproj
> Wrote: subversion_vcnet.sln
> Then I input:
> devenv subversion_vcnet.sln /build "Release" /project "__ALL_TESTS__"
> output summary is:
> ========== create: succeed 66 ，failure 0 ，new 3 个，skip 0 ==========
> Then I input:
> python win-tests.py -f fsfs -c -r -v
> copy: deps\apr\Release\libapr-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libapr-1.dll
> copy: deps\apr-util\Release\libaprutil-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libaprutil-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_wc\libsvn_wc-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_wc-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_client\libsvn_client-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_client-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_repos\libsvn_repos-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_repos-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_fs\libsvn_fs-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_fs-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_subr\libsvn_subr-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_subr-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_diff\libsvn_diff-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_diff-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_delta\libsvn_delta-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_delta-1.dll
> copy: E:\subversion\Release\subversion\libsvn_ra\libsvn_ra-1.dll
> to: E:\subversion\Release\libsvn_ra-1.dll
> Testing Release configuration on local repository.
> Running all tests in auth-test.exe [1/71]...success
> Running all tests in cache-test.exe [2/71]...success
> Running all tests in tree_conflict_tests.py [68/71]...FAILURE
> Running all tests in update_tests.py [69/71]...FAILURE
> Running all tests in upgrade_tests.py [70/71]...FAILURE
> Running all tests in utf8_tests.py [71/71]...FAILURE
> At least one test was SKIPPED, checking E:\subversion\Release\tests.log
> SKIP: cache-test.exe 2: basic memcache svn_cache test
> SKIP: cache-test.exe 3: memcache svn_cache with very long keys
> At least one test XFAILED, checking E:\subversion\Release\tests.log
> XFAIL: fs-test.exe 18: merging commit
> [[needs to be written to match new merge() algorithm expectations]]
> XFAIL: locks-test.exe 9: able to reserve a name (lock non-existent path)
> XFAIL: locks-test.exe 10: directory locks (kinda)
> XFAIL: tree-conflict-data-test.exe 3: detect broken tree conflict data
> At least one test FAILED, checking E:\subversion\Release\tests.log
> FAIL: client-test.exe: Unknown test failure see tests.log.
> FAIL: ra-local-test.exe: Unknown test failure see tests.log.
> Summary of test results:
> 255 tests PASSED
> 2 tests SKIPPED
> 4 tests XFAILED (1 WORK-IN-PROGRESS)
> 2 tests FAILED
> Not all the tests are passed. And release can not run, too. In the whole
> process everything is ok except that when I build apr-util. There are some
> errors, I have tried many methods to solve this problem, but they do not
> work. I want to know what should I do now.
> Thank you very much.
Received on 2009-06-06 16:51:38 CEST