[PATCH] doc patch for svn_subst.h
While looking something up, I ran across a discrepancy in the
SVN_IO_MAX_KEYWORD_LEN vs SVN_KEYWORD_MAX_LEN (which was changed by kfogel
in r765, but must have missed one spot!)
Fix doc reference from SVN_IO_MAX_KEYWORD_LEN to SVN_KEYWORD_MAX_LEN
--- subversion/include/svn_subst.h (revision 31096)
+++ subversion/include/svn_subst.h (working copy)
@@ -203,7 +203,7 @@
* ignored (not contracted or expanded). If the @a keywords hash
* itself is @c NULL, keyword substitution will be altogether ignored.
- * Detect only keywords that are no longer than @c SVN_IO_MAX_KEYWORD_LEN
+ * Detect only keywords that are no longer than @c SVN_KEYWORD_MAX_LEN
* bytes, including the delimiters and the keyword itself.
* Note that a translation request is *required*: one of @a eol_str or
Received on 2008-05-08 21:29:21 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev