[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Bug: properties on replaced files lost from working copies

From: David Glasser <glasser_at_davidglasser.net>
Date: 2007-11-08 00:53:04 CET

On 11/6/07, Rob Hubbard <hubbard.r@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear SVN Developers,
> [Please CC replies to me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.]
> (Firstly, thanks to you all for your continued work on SVN. It's a
> great program. And I'm waiting anxiously for some of the planned new
> features...)
> I've found a bug that does not appear to already exist on the issue tracker.
> I have updated my copy of SVN to the latest version, 1.4.5, and the
> problem is still present.

I can't reproduce this with a trunk build. I can reproduce it with
the HEAD of the 1.4.x branch.

This is worth backporting, if somebody wants to track down (binary
search is fun!) the revision that fixed it.


David Glasser | glasser_at_davidglasser.net | http://www.davidglasser.net/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Thu Nov 8 00:53:18 2007

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.