[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Problem with chained 'svn cp' in http:// working copy.

From: Karl Fogel <kfogel_at_red-bean.com>
Date: 2007-08-18 09:01:35 CEST

This is with r26157 of trunk, in an http:// working copy:

   $ svn cp iota iota2
   A iota
   $ svn cp iota2 iota3
   A iota3
   subversion/libsvn_ra_neon/util.c:1279: (apr_err=175007)
   svn: REPORT request failed on '/double-cp/repos/!svn/bc/1/trunk/iota2'
   subversion/libsvn_ra_neon/util.c:543: (apr_err=175007)
   svn: '/double-cp/repos/!svn/bc/1/trunk/iota2' path not found
   $ svn status -q
   A + iota3
   A + iota2
   $

Meanwhile, over svn:// and file:// everything is the same, except
there's no error. I assume they are getting the intended behavior.

Is this a known bug? I didn't see anything about it in the issue
tracker.

By the way, I'd test this with serf too, but even when I configure
with

   --with-serf=/usr/local/serf

...which points to a r1122 serf install, Subversion still picks up
libneon and seems to prefer it for http:// access (although it did
build with serf too). After several recompilations, I've concluded
that the only way to test serf would be to move all the Neon libraries
in LD_LIBRARY_PATH off to the side -- which I'm prepared to do, just
not tonight, because it's late.

-Karl

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sat Aug 18 08:59:16 2007

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.