[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: JavaHL Test failures

From: Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2007-08-08 22:13:20 CEST

On 8/8/07, Paul Burba <pburba@collab.net> wrote:

> > I have not run JavaHL tests recently and I do not know if
> > anyone else does either. I just ran them on Windows and got
> > these two failures.
> > I wonder if the tests just need to be updated based on
> > changes Paul Burba made recently?
> >
> > Does anyone else get these?
> >
> > There were 2 failures:
>
>
> I get those failures as well. And yes, the tests needed to be changed
> to reflect the new semantics of svn_merge_range_t that I made in r25836.
> Fixed the tests in r25996.
>
> Paul
>
> P.S. I assume you would have mentioned this had you seen them, but are
> you getting any JavaHL errors like this?
>
> C:\SVN\src-trunk>java -cp
> C:\SVN\src-trunk\subversion\bindings\javahl\classes;"C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.6.0\jre\lib\ext\junit.jar" org.tigris.subversion.
> javahl.RunTests
> .............E.E...........................
> ...
> Time: 572.469
> There were 2 errors:
> 1)
> testCopy(org.tigris.subversion.javahl.BasicTests)org.tigris.subversion.j
> avahl.ClientException: Entry has no URL
> svn: 'C:\SVN\src-trunk\working_copies\basic_test10\A\B\F\alpha' has no
> URL
>
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.getCopySource(Native
> Method)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClientSynchronized.getCopySource(SVNClie
> ntSynchronized.java:2170)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.BasicTests.assertExpectedCopySource(BasicTe
> sts.java:853)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.BasicTests.testCopy(BasicTests.java:792)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.RunTests.main(RunTests.java:56)
> 2)
> testMove(org.tigris.subversion.javahl.BasicTests)org.tigris.subversion.j
> avahl.ClientException: Entry has no URL
> svn: 'C:\SVN\src-trunk\working_copies\basic_test11\A\B\F\alpha' has no
> URL
>
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.getCopySource(Native
> Method)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClientSynchronized.getCopySource(SVNClie
> ntSynchronized.java:2170)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.BasicTests.assertExpectedCopySource(BasicTe
> sts.java:853)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.BasicTests.testMove(BasicTests.java:836)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.RunTests.main(RunTests.java:56)
>
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 44, Failures: 0, Errors: 2

Interesting. Those looks like real errors. I used to always get two
errors, so I just tend to ignore them. In my case, the errors were
always with a file in .svn folder being locked. I was told to ignore
the problems since it is likely caused by A/V or TortoiseSVN or
something.

I will run the tests again and look closer.

-- 
Thanks
Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Wed Aug 8 22:11:29 2007

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.