Re: Status of perl-bindings-improvements branch?
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007, John Peacock wrote:
> David Glasser wrote:
> >What's the current status? Is it in a state where it would make sense
> >to merge it back to trunk (even if it's not necessarily done) and
> >continue working there? Especially with the recent big changes to
> >trunk (sparse directories, merge tracking), it would be great to get
> >these improvements tested with the latest and greatest as soon as
> I just had a conversation with Nik about this very topic. He's swamped
> (he started a new job three weeks ago), and I had a bunch of things hit
> at the same time, so I haven't been as active as I had hoped.
> However, if 1.5.0 doesn't branch at the end of the month, I may have
> enough time to review what Nik has already done and get it into a state
> where it could be merged with trunk (for example, I don't think that the
> branch has been refreshed in a while). I'd rather get something merged
> to trunk and possibly part of 1.5.0, rather than wait until we have
> everything done.
> Does that sound like a plan?
I'm in favor of this, +1.
Received on Tue Mar 27 20:56:57 2007
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev