[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

svn.exe crashes in libapr.dll when performing a checkout on specific set of data.

From: Jody Shumaker <jody.shumaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-09-20 21:30:51 CEST

After updating to svn 1.4.0 using either the setup exe or the zip on
the website, svn.exe is crashing whenever I checkout a specific
directory in my repository. Doesn't matter which pc I'm running on and
I confirmed the libapr.dll is not corrupt,
7c345da2a199821bfd3af189b278e5ca *libapr.dll

When checking out this one directory, of unfortunately data I can't
give out, svn.exe crashes:
Faulting application svn.exe, version, faulting module
libapr.dll, version, fault address 0x00010f67.

It seems to be crashing in the cleanup at the end of the run as
crashes after it has checked out and left the working copy in a good
state. I also found that if I take the libapr built for TSVN,
libapr_tsvn.dll and rename it to libapr.dll and replace the one that
came with svn 1.4.0 with this version, it will then work just fine.
For now this gives me a workaround I can use, but not an ideal

minidump saved from attaching vs2005 debugger is available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/jodys7/svn.dmp If there's anything else that
would be useful for me to provide short of figuring out how to build
subversion in debug mode, or providing the repository data that I
can't, please let me know.

- Jody

To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Wed Sep 20 21:31:08 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.