[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: The bug that r20892 attempted to fix seems to be back on the trunk

From: Lieven Govaerts <lgo_at_mobsol.be>
Date: 2006-08-27 14:23:30 CEST

Eric Hanchrow wrote:
> lgo asked me to report this: The bug that r20892 attempted to fix
> seems to be back on the trunk ... or, at least, the trunk is behaving
> in a confusing way.
> This is using r21125 from http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk.
> I merged a branch into the trunk:
> $ /usr/local/stow/svn-trunk/bin/svn merge -r10043:10070 svn:// .
> I noticed some conflicts:
> ...
> CU client/build.pl
> $
> It looks as if the entire file is in conflict, presumably because of
> the line endings (I am pretty sure that I added the "svn:eol-style"
> property, with a value of "native", on that file, in the branch; and
> did that on a Windows machine.)

Revision r20892 solved the problem of the svn:eol-style propchanges
during update, apparently the same thing during merges isn't fixed yet.
I've added two new tests in merge_tests.py in r21280 for testing
eol-style issues.

Thanks for the report!


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sun Aug 27 14:30:59 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.