[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: 1.4.0-rc1 tarballs up for testing/signing

From: Mark Phippard <markp_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2006-06-23 17:48:08 CEST

David Anderson <david.anderson@calixo.net> wrote on 06/23/2006 11:50:27
AM:

> * Mark Phippard <markp@softlanding.com> [2006-06-23 11:38:28]:
> > Wasn't this the last signature you needed so that you could do the
> > release?
>
> Yes, it was. However, given that I'm currently fairly busy (exams),
> and that Brane plans to finish the bdb fixes for monday, we discussed
> scrubbing rc1 and rerolling at the beginning of next week, with those
> fixes. See the thread about the bdb 4.4 fixes for the details.
>
> I'm disposed to doing either, as I'm available on saturday (well,
> tomorrow) to finalize the release of rc1. But, if rc2 is 'rollable' as
> of monday (and therefore releasable during that week, with sufficient
> prodding for sigs and for a certain release manager to actually get on
> with it), is it worth the bother?

I am fine with waiting for an RC2 if the fixes are worth it -- and they
seem to be. I stopped reading that other thread and thought the decision
had been made to go ahead with RC1 anyway.

Mark

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Fri Jun 23 17:51:40 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.