Re: 13rc7 checks on OSX 10.4.3 ... one 'FAIL' left
From: Daniel Rall <dlr_at_collab.net>
Date: 2005-12-22 23:24:24 CET
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, OpenMacNews wrote:
That's fine, only running the test was necessary.
> % cd subversion/tests/clients/cmdline
We can conclude:
- #2306 applies to Mac OS X as well as Windows.
- #2306 is not fixed in 1.3.0 (missing backport from trunk), even
- Proposed that the fix for #2306 be backported to 1.3.1.
- Changed #2306's "Target Milestone" to 1.4 (it should be changed back
- Linked this thread from the issue.
OpenMacNews, what file system and version of APR are you using?
-- Daniel Rall
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.