[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Problem in 1.3.0 RC-6

From: Mark Phippard <markp_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2005-12-16 20:03:40 CET

Mark Phippard <markp@softlanding.com> wrote on 12/16/2005 11:59:58 AM:

> The problem is in the svn status -u output via DAV.
...

> Anyway, the problem is that the URL that represents the item in the
> repository and is passed back in the status structure is "corrupted".
> Occasionally it has the right value, most often it has an empty string
but
> sometimes it has a partial string or even a valid URL of a different
item.

I should have posted a recipe. I guess I didn't because you have to be in
debug to see it.

I think you could pretty much just run svn st -u on any "out-of-date" WC
against the normal SVN repository. When I tested, I checked out r16000 of
the JavaHL bindings so that I would have a small subset to deal with. It
has a nice mix of changes so it makes a good test.

svn co -r 16000
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/subversion/bindings/java/javahl
cd javahl
svn st -u

Thanks

Mark

_____________________________________________________________________________
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
_____________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Fri Dec 16 20:09:49 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.