APPLYING THIS PATCH REQUIRES A PRIOR COPY :
sh> svn cp subversion/svnversion/main.c \
sh> patch -P0 -i svnversion_wc.patch
This patch moves the 'svnversion' functionnality to libsvn_wc so that
it could be used by other clients such as 'svn'.
This new submission addresses the first set of comments by Julian Foad:
- no more 'exported' field in result structure.
- exception used instead to report the 'exported' case.
- 'touched' field changed back to 'modified'.
- result structure moved as first argument.
- string translated to utf8 at API boundary.
- comments provided on all function parameters.
- I let the cancelation feature in although they are not used by svnversion.
It seems reasonnable that the working copy walking may be canceled?
- no_ignore and config are removed as they are not used (yet?).
no_ignore being TRUE does not make sense if no details about
what is found is reported. As for config, I have no opinion,
it is easy to put it back so that it may be forwarded downwards.
- program argument array indices are managed correctly (well hopefully).
I'm waiting for the second set of Julian's comments;-)
- move 'svnversion' functionnality as a function in libsvn_wc,
so that it can be used by other client applications,
eg possibly 'svn' later.
- there has been a little rewrite of the function so that is just
uses in libsvn_wc, although the initial implementation was
based on libsvn_client.
- 'svnversion' calls the new function, and does not use 'libsvn_client'
anymore, so the dependency is removed from 'build.conf'.
(svn_wc_revision_status_t): New structure.
(svn_wc_revision_status): New function.
New file, implementing svn_wc_revision_status().
(status_baton, analyze_status): Remove.
(version): Don't require "svn_client".
(main): Call svn_wc_revision_status() instead of doing the job.
Remove svn_client from the dependencies of svnversion.
Received on Sun Nov 27 10:23:21 2005
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com