[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: gen-make dependency generation bug

From: Max Bowsher <maxb_at_ukf.net>
Date: 2005-05-07 18:14:56 CEST

Branko Čibej wrote:
> Philip Martin wrote:
>> I've had a quick look at the gen_base.py code and it appears to rely
>> on all the header files having different names and makes no attempt to
>> implement C's #include rules. A simple fix is to rename the header
>> files to avoid the clashes.
> Let me look at the dependency generation first. If I can't fix it by
> tomorrow night, then let's rename the files. I'd rather fix the bug than
> use a horrible workaround, since we're bound to be bitten by it again
> sooner or later.

I hope I haven't duplicated effort here, but I got curious and went to look
at what the problem was, and then I got intrigued, and couldn't put the
problem aside, and now I have a fix ready for commit.

I'm just waiting for svn.collab.net to come back online, to do so.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sat May 7 18:15:50 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.