[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Possible character encoding bug in svnlook

From: Peter N. Lundblad <peter_at_famlundblad.se>
Date: 2004-09-29 22:32:41 CEST

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Lübbe Onken wrote:

> svnlook log displays a strange behaviour on my SVN server. Depending on
> the locale it displays different results than svn log. I've got a commit
> message that contains a german special character 'ö'. Any other accented
> character will display this bug as well.

This regression was introduced when we changed everything to use
svn_cmdline_printf and co. The message was translated twice. Fixed in


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Wed Sep 29 22:19:01 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.