[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: svn commit: r10386 - in trunk/subversion: include libsvn_subr tests/libsvn_subr

From: Peter N. Lundblad <peter_at_famlundblad.se>
Date: 2004-07-24 12:23:29 CEST

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

> > On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 11:43, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> > > This is a pretty big UI change, though. It's definitely not something
> > > we can just throw into 1.1-rc2. It might even be too big for 1.1.1...
> > > maybe it's a 1.2 feature?
> >
> > It's a new feature, so it can't go into 1.1.1.
> >
> > It can go into 1.1.0, but only if we restart the four-week soak period.
> > (Which, given the magnitude of problems discovered so far, might be a
> > good idea anyway.)
> When we restart soaking, this feature could go in +0 on that.
Then we need to consider r10353, r10375 (fixes #1956). Note that this
isn't just about blame in 1.1, but everything that uses
svn_client__repos_locations against an 1.0.x server will break with
non-ASCII characters in the repository root URL. Now that using non-ASCII
chars is more userfriendly, this might increase. On the other hand, it
might be enough to tell people to upgrade in that case. As you see, I'm
not sure, but I wanted to raise the issue so we don't get surprised later


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sat Jul 24 12:11:52 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.