[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: 500 Internal Server Error: corrupted BDB

From: John Szakmeister <john_at_szakmeister.net>
Date: 2004-01-31 16:24:39 CET

On Friday 30 January 2004 16:41, Craig Robson wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Several machines including my current are 4.1.25. I might have done
> some testing at one point with 4.2 but I don't remember the exact
> results except that 4.2 also didn't completely work for me then.
>
> I basically took a cleanly everything installed fedora core 1 machine.
> Installed David Summers Fedora Core RPMS listed on the subversion web
> pages.
>
> I did a very basic Apache configuration with no authentication.
> Unfortunately, I don't have access to my test machine right now so I
> can't give you the exact error messages. I can provide more details and
> testing if needed over the weekend or next week.

Well, I've tried 'svn add'ing the gcc source tree several times now, and I've
also done checkouts with no hiccups. The add took around 1.5 hours each time
(I tried it 3 times), but it kept moving the whole time (I kept an eye on 2
of them while it was occurring... I was doing some other work on the side).
In every case, httpd returned back to normal operation.

FWIW, I'm running SuSE 8.2, kernel 2.4.20, on a dual-Athlon MP 1800+ with 768M
of RAM and I'm using SVN 0.37.0. Unless I'm able to reproduce this problem,
I'll probably be unable to help. Sorry. :-(

-John

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sat Jan 31 16:39:11 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.