[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [PATCH] Re: All breakage tests failing in svn_io_file_rename

From: John Szakmeister <john_at_szakmeister.net>
Date: 2003-11-16 01:11:44 CET

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 11:20, Jani Averbach wrote:
> On 2003-11-11 16:07+0000, jszakmeister@comcast.net wrote:
> > For the test I appended a '\n' to A/mu and then set the eol-style to
> > be CR. I then made it disk tree expect a CR at the end of the file.
> > Perhaps something is getting lost because of the line endings.
>
> Or, if is it a real error? Here is the actual log for that test:
>
> CMD: svn "export" "--username" "jrandom" "--password" "rayjandom"
> "svn://localhost/repositories/export_tests-6"
> "working_copies/export_tests-6.export" "--config-dir"
> "/data/svntest/obj-st/subversion/tests/clients/cmdline/local_tmp/config"
> <TIME = 0.056166>
> =============================================================
> Expected mu and actual mu are different!
> =============================================================
> EXPECTED NODE TO BE:
> =============================================================
> * Node name: mu
> Path: __SVN_ROOT_NODE/A/mu
> Contents: This is the file 'mu'.$LastChangedRevision: 2 $
> $LastChangedBy: jrandom $ Properties: {}
> Attributes: {}
> Children: is a file.
> =============================================================
> ACTUAL NODE FOUND:
> =============================================================
> * Node name: mu
> Path: A/mu
> Contents: This is the file 'mu'.$LastChangedRevision: 2 $
> $LastChangedBy: $ Properties: {}
> Attributes: {}
> Children: is a file.
> Unequal at node mu
> Unequal at node A
> EXCEPTION: SVNTreeUnequal
> FAIL: export_tests.py 6: export with keyword translation
>
>
> BR, Jani

I took a better look at this, and I think the problem is our current test
setup. For the keyword translation test, I chose 'LastChangedRevision' and
'LastChangedBy' as the two keywords, and with our current test setup, ra_dav
and ra_svn are being accessed anonymously (I believe), which results in a
null string for the last changed author. So, I'm just going to yank out the
test of the LastChangedBy keyword since I feel it's intrusive to ask the
breakage testers to modify their setup to include authentication.

-John

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sun Nov 16 01:08:23 2003

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.