[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

resolved not working

From: Dominik Guder <osc_at_guder.org>
Date: 2003-10-27 21:46:59 CET


-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------
Betreff: resolved issue since 0.19
Datum: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:14:35 +0100
Von: Dominik Guder <osc@guder.org>
Rückantwort: dev@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
An: dev@tortoisesvn.tigris.org

Hi folks,

at work I discovered an issue regaring the 'resolved' menu of TSVN
It doesn't work neither in 0.19 at work nor in 0.21 at home.

the conflict files:
after a update at the same trunk:
README.mine, .r2, .r3
and after a merge of two branches:
README.working, .merge-left.r5, .merge-right.r7

after some tests I tried the svn cmndline: 'svn resolved' doesn't delete
the conflict files too.

svn 0.32.1 with svn file:/// on a windows repository
Win2k with Antivir disabled

so I'm here

so far

Maintainer German Banktransfer
Support unter www.oscommerce.de
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Mon Oct 27 21:47:48 2003

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.