> Actually, I just checked.
> I'm still running on 0.24.0-4mdk
> What's the MINIMUM required version???
Well, technically, 0.24.0 is the minimum. But I would definitely
updrade to 0.24.4 from 0.24.4:
> > So I would use 0.24.4. No reason not to.
> I'm building the Mandrake RPM build set to accept the minimum acceptable
> Are there bugs that were corrected in neon 0.24 that would suggest an
> upgrade to 0.24.4 as the minimum required value?
Definitely yes. There is at least one core dump fix.
Changes in release 0.24.4:
* Ignore unclean SSL closure when response body is delimited by EOF
("Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated" errors
with some buggy SSL servers).
* Fix test/ssl.c syntax errors with C89 compilers (Radu Greab).
Changes in release 0.24.3:
* Respect configure's --datadir argument (Max Bowsher).
* Fix build on Windows when OpenSSL is not used.
* Fix use of SSLv2 (spurious "Server did not present certificate" error).
* When using SSL via a proxy, prevent leaking server auth credentials
to the proxy, or proxy auth credentials to the server.
Changes in release 0.24.2:
* Fix name resolver with some old versions of glibc.
* Fix problems with configure's "time_t format string" detection.
* Fix problems when a broken Kerberos installation is found.
* When verifying SSL certificates, check iPaddress names in the
Changes in release 0.24.1:
* Add support for "GSS-Negotiate" Kerberos authentication scheme (from
Risko Gergely and Burjan Gabor).
* Disable Nagle to improve performance of small requests (thanks to
Jim Whitehead and Teng Xu).
* Fix compatibility with OpenSSL 0.9.6 (broken in 0.24.0).
* Fix prototype mismatch in ne_207.c.
* Define ssize_t from ne_request.h for Win32.
* Prevent segfault on zlib initialization failures.
* ne_sock_init does not fail if PRNG could not be seeded.
* Fix segfault in cookies code (Markus Mueller).
* Documentation updates.
Blair Zajac <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Sat Oct 25 22:03:28 2003