using libsvn_fs standalone
From: Tim Hawkins <tim_at_timhawkins.co.uk>
Date: 2003-06-10 17:06:23 CEST
Im looking at using libsvn_fs in a standalone mode as a versioned contentstore for a content management system.
Features I would like to implement over the lib are:
1. Timetravelled content store, ie view repository at a given date/time.
2. File/directory meta data, attach additional versioned non-svn metadata to files/directories.
3. Add DASL type query support on said metadata.
4. Add a WVCM style object api over the libary.
1. Has anybody had any experience of using libsvn_fs outside of the subversion project?, and do the panel belive there would be any major problems with using it in this fashion.
2. Is there any usable documentation on the libsvn_fs api?
3. Is any of the above worth attempting to export back to the svn project?.
Regards Tim Hawkins - ContentSpace LLP
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.