[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [PATCH] Windows rename failures

From: D.J. Heap <djheap_at_dhiprovo.com>
Date: 2003-06-03 16:33:35 CEST

After a bunch more heavy stressing, this patch does not completely fix
the MoveFileEx 'Access Denied' errors. I've finally put it in a retry
loop, but depending on the machine I'm on it will sometimes retry up to
15 or 20 times before going through. Fun.

I spent another chunk of time on the repro program last night and still
can't repro it. I'll probably try just using apr next and see what
happens, when I have more time, but for now I'm just throwing up my
hands and putting a big sledgehammer loop in my working copy.

Anyway, just thought I'd let folks know that the patch doesn't really
fix the problem.


This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been
swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Tue Jun 3 16:35:36 2003

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.