We are proud to announce the version 0.11 of TortoiseSVN,
the Subversion Windows Shell Extension.
TortoiseSVN 0.11 has been built with Subversion 0.23.
Grab it from the file sharing area on http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
the TortoiseSVN Team - http://www.tortoisesvn.org
- ADD: Translation to russian language added (Dimentiy).
- BUG: if all files were deselected in the commit
dialog then the progress dialog couldn't be
closed anymore. (Stefan)
- BUG: Resizing of dialogs didn't work correctly
so I changed the resizing system (Stefan)
- BUG: corrected tooltip in the checkout dialog (Stefan)
- BUG: for network paths TSVN created a file:// path
with five instead of four slashes. (Stefan)
- CHG: Repository browser now has a minimal size
so that resizing works better. (Stefan)
- CHG: if the checkout directory is left empty
then the OK button is now disabled (Stefan)
- CHG: if no valid path is given then the
repository browser opens now on the
desktop by default. (Stefan)
- CHG: unified interface elements. Issue 45. (Stefan)
- CHG: made the menu entries align with others. (Stefan)
- CHG: the menu icons are still ownerdrawn, but
if the registry entry
is set to 0 (zero) then TortoiseSVN uses
the system to draw the icons. (Stefan)
- ADD: in the property page it's now possible to
select and copy/paste the information. This
fixes issue 46. (Stefan)
- ADD: After creating a repository now a messagebox
appears to inform the user of the finished
- ADD: new menu entry in the log dialog: it's now
possible to "update to revision" with a
right click on a specific revision log
entry. Issue 44. (Stefan)
- ADD: the about box now contains the version
of subversion TortoiseSVN is linked
against. Issue 43. (Stefan)
- ADD: TSVN now has it's own caching provider.
That means that username/password are
cached during an active session, i.e.
as long as a dialog is open. This prevents
the user from entering username/password
multiple times in the repository browser. (Stefan)
- ADD: the repository browser now always shows
the full path so the user can select
elements "above" the one initially entered.
This fixes issue 47 (but not with an "up"
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Tue May 20 04:17:54 2003