[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: autogen.sh --release doesn't work

From: Greg Stein <gstein_at_lyra.org>
Date: 2003-05-07 19:24:46 CEST

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:56:55PM -0400, Michael Price wrote:
> Small issue. I'm testing with the 0.22 release branch with neon 0.23.9, apr
> and apr-util 0.9.3, and db 4.1.25. Attached is the portion of tests.log
> showing the test failure.

Some of the error(s) are caused by the log-encoding thing, and Pilato has
just checked in a fix for that.

Karl has also reverted the chmod/remove change that he made.

Those two changes should probably be applied to the release branch.

I couldn't replicate the commit #25 test failure in trunk or the branch.
Even with a "log-encoding=latin1" in my .subversion/config. (I haven't
applied Mike's fix yet) I've got the branch, 0.9.3, Neon something (I just
ran local tests), and db 4.0.14.

I'll rebuild clean and run a check.

(note that after my changes, I did an incremental build and passed just fine
on the local check)


Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Wed May 7 19:23:44 2003

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.