getting started with windows 2000
I think I must be missing a step here, anyone care to help out?
Here is what I have done so far:
* ran svn-0.21.0-setup.exe
* copied libdb40.lib into the Apache2\bin directory
* copied mod_dav_svn.so to the Apache2\modules directory
* made sure the following entries are in the Apache2\conf\httpd.conf file
LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs.so
LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so
* ran Apache2\bin\Apache -k uninstall
* rebooted windows
* ran Apache2\bin\Apache -k install
* ran Apache2\bin\Apache -k start
* ran svnadmin create "C:\Program Files\Apache
* made sure I could access http://localhost/myrepos/ via internet explorer
* created a local directory c:\temp\mystuff, and added various files to it
Here is the problem I am getting:
C:\temp>svn import http://localhost/myrepos/ mystuff myproj -m ""
svn: RA layer request failed
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/myrepos'
svn: OPTIONS of '/myrepos': 301 Moved Permanently
Received on Tue May 6 21:27:27 2003
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev