[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [PATCH] subversion/libsvn_subr/libsvn_subr.dsp

From: Greg Stein <gstein_at_lyra.org>
Date: 2003-04-05 01:25:35 CEST

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 02:51:41PM -0800, Dale Hirt wrote:
> Coolness. I tried it, and it almost works. I got the following error when
> I tried to compile:
> 'The source files "D:\work\subversion\subversion\mod_dav_svn\log.c" and
> "D:\work\subversion\subversion\libsvn_repos\log.c" are both configured to
> produce the output file
> "D:\work\subversion\build\win32\msvc-dsp\Release\mod_dav_svn\log.obj". The
> project cannot be built.'

How about everything *but* mod_dav_svn? Can you build the client? svnadmin?
And the others?

We can start nuking .dsp files if that is the case.

Brandon originally had some code in the .dsp generation to deal with those
conflicting names (there is also a conflict on repos.c). I disabled that
until I better understood the problem. Now I see :-)

Rather than renaming the files, it might be best to specify custom outputs
for the two that conflict. Note that this only applies to the static
library. If we generate DLLs for the libraries, then we'll have no problem.


Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sat Apr 5 01:22:21 2003

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.