I'm trying to merge a branch into the trunk but do not understand the
results. I've not been able to figure it out using the Subversion guide or
What I'm trying is the following:
1. Create a new directory into which I checkout .../branches/mybranch
2. Merge the branch into this wc, thus (executed within the new directory):
svn merge http://myserver/svn/myrepos/trunk
3. Commit this directory.
This appears to work ok and an visual (browser) inspection of the repository
seems to show success. However, if I repeat this process (in a new
directory) I get:
svn: Unmergeable scheduling requested on an entry
svn: Can not add 'images/products/inwi/products/products' to a parent
directory scheduled for deletion
1. Am I going about this the wrong way?
2. How do I get my trunk to precisely mirror a branch?
3. Is there a way to force merge to always overwrite local copies?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com
Received on Tue Apr 1 20:24:22 2003